Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

So, as you can quite obviously see this is a very personal kind of a blog. Not a general interest, writing, or niche kind of blog at all.  All 7 posts (!) have simply been me talking about the mundane things of my every day life. This is fine. . nothing wrong with this except that I am not sure I want to blog like this any longer (well I guess I really haven't been since my last post is dated July!).  I may continue here or not. My time is not so much freer to do so but a bit more streamed lined as KL is more on a predictable schedule and I am S L O W L Y becoming better housekeeper and time manager.

All this being said I have to decide what direction I want to go. If I continue here it will only be for the odd family member or 2 who care to see what adventures our family goes on. (Not there are many outside of our dear BSL.) I have decided to work towards another kind of blog though. A baking blog. Yes, I want to add my endless pictures  attempts at pictures of cookies and cakes and gushing about this 'heavenly cheesecake" to the million others out there.  I hope it will be up and running soon. I hope to feature my holiday baking as the first series.

You may or may not see updates here in the future (I will alert the appropriate parties if I decide to continue.) So maybe you'll next see me at my new blog. Link to come.

Thanks :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment