Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

happy monday

At the risk of being incredibly cliche and corny I have decided to use a series of prompts to get me blogging regularly. Monday-Friday I will attempt a blog post centered around a specific theme.

So, since Mondays have the reputation of being gloomy and depressing I have decided to make an effort to make them "happy" and then blog about it. So here is today's "Happy Monday" post.

My Monday started off kind of rocky. The baby woke up around 4:45 (it was the second time). After I fed him and got him settled back in James was awake and decided to go ahead and get up and go to work. After sending him off to work (he left at 5:30) I stumbled back to bed hoping for 2 more hours of sleep. Oh well, KL woke up at 6:30 but with a diaper change and a cup of milk I was able to settle her back in too! Since I was already awake I decided to make coffee. I am drinking the real stuff mostly now since it doesn't seem to affect Russell. I was able to enjoy some much needed quiet time and that made me very happy. 

When my babies did wake up we had a good morning. Russell enjoys his new bumbo very much. . although I think KL thinks it's hers! 




We all headed out to the park about 9AM and met some of our friends there. the sand pile is very popular!
Then it was time to head back in for an early lunch (we  eat at 11ish) and mama's favorite time. . . NAPS!


1 comment: