Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2012

life goes on

My babies are growing up. The oldest one can't really be called a baby anymore. She is going to be 2 in just a couple of weeks! my real baby is a baby but is almost 3 months old himself! I go back and forth between rejoicing that things are getting a little easier and bemoaning the fact that they are growing up. :)

We go through a lot of diapers at our house and even though i don't exclusively cloth diaper my washer stays busy. I do not know how you mama's who ONLY use cloth do it. I sure love all the cute diaper colors.

So life goes on. . . 

We go on lots of walks. I clean up lots of spit up. KL tries to learn to go the potty. Russell finds his fists. James brews beer. James and I try to stay connected and not get too exhausted. These are trying times. These are awesome times. :) Meanwhile, I'll write a song and snuggle up to my husband at night and try to catch those few hours before it's baby feeding time again. I know these days will go fast. Trying my best to enjoy them. 

(streets we often find ourselves on. . we love our double jogging stroller.) 



No comments:

Post a Comment